Comments: Post a Comment
Monday, October 11, 2004

Been really busy with cmb work, me and eunice doing almost everything from publicity to programmes, to proposals... yah. This is what happens when the comm is not up yet, and i just wanna get things going. Will be really busy next few weeks.. Hopefully am able to settle everything efficiently. Got the drama club to think about, and also the goodluck concert publicity... argh i need a publicity sub-comm! Sometimes, I wonder why I'm doing all these... why I took up chairperson-ship.. and whether it's worth all my effort thinking, brainstorming and doing. At the end of the day, what's the point of being the chair... I'm really not after the points and I may not want to stay in hall anymore in the future. Well.... tough journey ahead with cmb and studies and more and more and more...

Few reasons why I may not be interested in staying in hall in the future (but keeping options open):
- Don't wanna be involve in anymore hall activities, not even block activities.
- Don't see the point in staying anymore...
- Change of lifestyle may be good.
- Save lotsa money... imagine what i can do with $3000...Get my parents to subsidise me for my future chorale trips to europe... muahahaha.

Can't describe how I feel now. I feel kinda silly now tho~ guess I'm just being myself huh... Sometimes I don't know whether I'm unnecessarily fretting... (not about studies and cmb yah)

Was really tired after chorale prac on saturday. I think it's such a luxury to sleep early after that. Sleeping is always a luxury isn't it. I think that being able to sleep is such a blessing. Being able to sleep well ... means having no worries, having nothing burdensome on the mind, having no unfortunate life.... no insomnia.... able to cast aside all anxieties...

Argh, feeling silly again. When will be the day when I can stop feeling that my ideas and thoughts are stupid and worthless..? What's the problem with thinking in certain ways? Maybe there isn't any problem, at all. Just me, right?! When will be the day when I can feel that others do value my thoughts after all.. even though I may sound silly, or I may feel uncomfortable with certain thoughts and wished I ain't thinking that way... Are my thoughts and intentions worth anything? Or they can be of worth only if they're converted to actions?!

Posted at 3:10 AM

 
Faith
likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation.
In My Garden
Soul Journey
Victoria Chorale
Historymakerz
SlackJacks.com
Gallery
Archives
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
My Friends
Shihua
Rachel
Norhana
Emily
Kevin
Grace
Estee
Samuel
Felicia
Yixuan
Rongjie
LS
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe