Comments: Post a Comment
Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Enough of dreams and school and hall and the number of meetings i have to attend.

Can't believe I actually shedded tears over my dream. But it's only a dream. What's with me?

Isn't there anything else in life I can jot down, instead of the usual school, hall and JF?

I have a boring life. I need a LIFE!

Can't believe I can motivate myself simply by telling myself everyday that I must push myself harder and over my limits.

I thought I am and was a slacker.

As long as I don't see him and I don't know what he is doing, I'll keep worrying about him, about us.

In the next few months, life will just be about studying and CMB.

I miss watching movies.

I miss eating Haagen Daaz and hanging out at Esplanade's Haagen Daaz.

I think that's a perfect place for chatting, slacking, reading.

I miss long phone chats with shihua.

I miss cable tv where my favourite movies are.

I miss aimless strolls, and aimless window-shopping.

I miss hanging around at the airport.

I miss sitting at the viewing area and watching the planes take-off and land.

I miss ice-cream buffet at swensens.

I don't know whether there's anyone out there who really understands me.

And I don't know whether there's anyone out there whom I can feel un-shy with.

I'll try not be such a crybaby. I'll try to control myself more, emotionally.

I always think that I can endure and withstand and tolerate all rubbish and nonsense, pain and hurt.

And so I should show the same strength in my character and principles. ?!

No conclusion everyday about things.

I'm tired.

Posted at 3:30 AM

 
Faith
likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation.
In My Garden
Soul Journey
Victoria Chorale
Historymakerz
SlackJacks.com
Gallery
Archives
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
My Friends
Shihua
Rachel
Norhana
Emily
Kevin
Grace
Estee
Samuel
Felicia
Yixuan
Rongjie
LS
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe