|
Monday, October 11, 2004
I had a really beautiful dream... one of those dreams which I wish will come true in the future. The thing is, I remembered the dream so vividly that I think it'll never ever happen. *Sad* I always believe that if I can remember my dream after I wake up, the dream will never come true, no matter how realistic or possible it may seem to be. The dream was something close to my heart, a hope I hold on to in life. I love my dream, and I'll continue holding on to it, as long as I can. Tho' I feel down that I can recall the vivid images of my dream... I hope the future will fail my belief. *Currently feeling sad and wish I didn't dream about it at all* Posted at 4:40 PM |
![]() |
| Faith |
| likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation. |
| In My Garden |
|
Soul Journey Victoria Chorale Historymakerz SlackJacks.com Gallery |
| Archives |
|
May 2005 April 2005 March 2005 February 2005 January 2005 December 2004 November 2004 October 2004 |
| My Friends |
|
Shihua Rachel Norhana Emily Kevin Grace Estee Samuel Felicia Yixuan Rongjie LS |
| Credits |
|
Template: elementopia Image: image cafe |