|
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Getting prepared for exams... need to be on full steam soon. So glad i started preparing for my exams today... it's like... 17 days more. Sigh~ so much to rush.... catch up on.... Someone... please tell me how to study EC3101 and EC3303?! yucky modules of the sem! Gotta force myself to work so much harder from now onwards.... no time to waste already. No use feeling worried too... so I'm not worried at all... just feeling a little relaxed, but a little tensed sometimes and taking my time to study and absorb all that... at least am ensuring that almost every minute spent is doing productive work. Still in the search of the most conducive place to study. Libraries suck... too quiet, gets stuffy after a while... the air in libraries is stale and smells of sleepiness. Comm hall has lost its appeal to me... Think studying in my room is better... as long I'm not online, not watching tv, not dozing off. Someone.... recommend me more conducive places please! Currently reading The Gate to Women's Country by Sheris Tepper. Feminist speculative fiction. Doubt I'll ever finish Ilium and Dune. And i think evi and leonard must have finished reading every text... whoa. Seriously, I'd rather spend my time studying lit than any other things. It's so much more engaging and it never seems to lose its appeal on me.. Too bad it's not my core modules. I'd rather be reading up on lit than reading up on econs. But sensibly, by right, I should be spending more time on my econs textbooks instead... knowing how much I'm lagging.. Just that I can't help feeling more interested in picking up my lit books than my econs texts. Hmm.. Ok, will be reading later and doing my cmb budget. hopefully i can settle the budget with eunice and josephine tonight... no more dragging... urgh... which reminds me i need to a publicity proposal for rockfest for cfa. aawwwhhh.... i love cmb, but i'm more concerned my exams now. Posted at 11:33 PM |
![]() |
| Faith |
| likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation. |
| In My Garden |
|
Soul Journey Victoria Chorale Historymakerz SlackJacks.com Gallery |
| Archives |
|
May 2005 April 2005 March 2005 February 2005 January 2005 December 2004 November 2004 October 2004 |
| My Friends |
|
Shihua Rachel Norhana Emily Kevin Grace Estee Samuel Felicia Yixuan Rongjie LS |
| Credits |
|
Template: elementopia Image: image cafe |