Comments: Post a Comment
Friday, November 12, 2004

Ok the handwriting analysis i did earlier today was rather new... and... interesting. Some of it are quite true...

If you're my friend and you have read my handwriting analysis and you're thinking how true the analysis fits me... hmm... don't bother please. Don't act like you think you know very well and try to figure out how true the analysis is.

Aahh.

Someting sad happened today. OMG. Shan't spell it out here. But I'm really quite upset about it. She's my very good friend, and I don't know how she'll be able to handle it. Knowing that she isn't a emotionally, menatally strong person, and knowing that she is a very dependable person, I wonder how much this will affect her. It's precisely because she's like that that's why I'm kinda worried about her. Oh well... but i guess she'll be fine. Just that I think she'll have greater doubts towards life's possibilities, life's uncertainties. Poor girl.

I slept at 8am today and woke up at 3pm. Stayed up throughout the night and studied. I think game theory is rather study-friendly afterall. So from 3 pm till now... been at monetary expansion and supply shocks, still at monetary expansion and supply shocks now... urgh what was i doing?!

Thinking whether I should give my bloggie a new look after exams... argh but the thought of sorting out all the html makes me lazy to do so. I'll try to do a nice picture blog for myself. Which I've always wanted, just a blog for pictures of me and whatever i wanna post. For the voyeur in me and you.... heh.

Maybe I should just stay up the whole waking night to revise whatever i want to revise. I don't mind sacrificing a night as long as i want to finish what i have to.

Feeling insomniac is the usual... just pray that i won't feel this way the night before exams..

Posted at 10:28 PM

 
Faith
likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation.
In My Garden
Soul Journey
Victoria Chorale
Historymakerz
SlackJacks.com
Gallery
Archives
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
My Friends
Shihua
Rachel
Norhana
Emily
Kevin
Grace
Estee
Samuel
Felicia
Yixuan
Rongjie
LS
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe