|
Friday, November 12, 2004
Reason I'm blogging now is cos' I'm so totally sick of studying. yuck. Feeling bored... not that i was very productive but just tired from looking at my stats notes. In a X'mas mood already... which is bad cos plans for x'mas keep filling my mind when I shouldn't be so focused on all that now... I love December. December is a month which brings back so many memories, year after year, more and more special memories glittering my life. All kinds of memories. December. Every december is so distinctly different. Always has something special in it amidst the caroling, parties, church activities, and hall stuff. Somehow, something special will happen.. And I wonder what's in store for me this december. I hope december will be my best month this year. The past eleven months has been sucky, with too many upheavals, too many inconsistencies. Posted at 1:42 AM |
![]() |
| Faith |
| likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation. |
| In My Garden |
|
Soul Journey Victoria Chorale Historymakerz SlackJacks.com Gallery |
| Archives |
|
May 2005 April 2005 March 2005 February 2005 January 2005 December 2004 November 2004 October 2004 |
| My Friends |
|
Shihua Rachel Norhana Emily Kevin Grace Estee Samuel Felicia Yixuan Rongjie LS |
| Credits |
|
Template: elementopia Image: image cafe |