|
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Stress Freak. Think I've been "killing", "stressing" myself but I'm just not aware of it... until now, now when I think about it.... yah I'm just harming my body. Having only one proper meal everyday, which itself isn't so proper (even though it usually consists of rice, meat and vegetable), cos' I usually don't finish my food. And the rest of the time just stuff myself with few pieces of bread. Not being to sleep well most of the nights, as in, taking a long time to fall asleep. Feeling insomniac the night before exams is the worst. Not because I'm wide awake or that I'm used to having late nights. I was sure that I was feeling so mentally drained last night so went to sleep at 1am, but still so hard to sleep. Tired but can't sleep. Maybe it's a stress symptom. Sucks. Then wake up in the middle of my sleep feeling hungry. Sometimes feel hungry, but have no appetite to eat anything, so end up not eating anything. How to be hungry yet no appetite? beats me. Haven't exercise for long. Exercising is good for the spirit and mind. But I just sit in my room and try to study all the time. Gosh am i aging already?! Time to change my lifestyle. Eat more, eat healthy, don't starve. If i take a long time to fall asleep, means have to lie down on my bed much earlier. Don't think too much about things yah. sigh, WHAT WAS I THINKING LAST NIGHT? must be out of my mind. Ok, hope i don't fall asleep later. Though i think its very hard... cos' tired now so may just doze off halfway thru' studying. yawnz. I don't like exams at 9am. Posted at 12:15 PM |
![]() |
| Faith |
| likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation. |
| In My Garden |
|
Soul Journey Victoria Chorale Historymakerz SlackJacks.com Gallery |
| Archives |
|
May 2005 April 2005 March 2005 February 2005 January 2005 December 2004 November 2004 October 2004 |
| My Friends |
|
Shihua Rachel Norhana Emily Kevin Grace Estee Samuel Felicia Yixuan Rongjie LS |
| Credits |
|
Template: elementopia Image: image cafe |