|
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Precious Moments. I wish the precious moments can last forever.... Precisely because they can't last forever... that's why they are precious. I'm touched by angels today. Touched. I don't like the feeling of leaving you, even for a short while... but contented I shall be. What matters more is whether you know how i really feel at the end of the day. Does it really matter? I'm tired, but I don't mind staying up a while longer if that while means being with you. Today is a better day than yesterday. Isn't this great?! Posted at 11:55 PM |
![]() |
| Faith |
| likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation. |
| In My Garden |
|
Soul Journey Victoria Chorale Historymakerz SlackJacks.com Gallery |
| Archives |
|
May 2005 April 2005 March 2005 February 2005 January 2005 December 2004 November 2004 October 2004 |
| My Friends |
|
Shihua Rachel Norhana Emily Kevin Grace Estee Samuel Felicia Yixuan Rongjie LS |
| Credits |
|
Template: elementopia Image: image cafe |