Comments: Post a Comment
Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Random Thoughts

How can a leader motivate and raise the morale of her members when she feels so bogged down, and a little tired of things...?

*******************

How does it feel like to lie to someone, to anyone.... ?

*******************

Do feel quite lost when i'm thinking of [ ]

*******************

Very very very moody and down these days.....

*******************

I want to have fun.

*******************

I always think TOO MUCH and TOO HARD.

So nothing comes out of it, just greater anxiety.

*******************

Still thinking of [ ].

*******************

I think I'm going crazy over you.

*******************

It's time that I learn how to LET LOOSE!!

*******************

Too conscious, too mindful of myself.
Still very down.... but getting better.

*******************

Therapeutic blogging.
I need a cathartic release.
It really works for me.

*******************

Don't be like this ok!!!!!

*******************

If this entry doesn't make sense to you, I don't care.
What matters most is that it makes sense to me.

*******************

Bashes are boring. *Gasps*

*******************

I cried so terribly hard and loud last monday.
Just like a little girl.....
A result of thinking too much and too hard.

*******************

Feeling hungry at 4am. Will sleep the hunger away, as usual.

*******************

Cast all your anxiety upon HIM because HE cares for you.

*******************

God gives every bird its food, but does not drop it into the nest.

*******************

I really really miss you A LOT.

*******************

Why is it that i never get down to exercising even though i tell myself upteen times that i must i must i must i must exercise...?

*******************

Mummy will scold me if she sees me like this....
Gotta cheer up ok!!! Be more perky!

*******************

Hair still wet, but i don't care.... time to go lalaland...

*******************

I love you.

*********

Posted at 4:28 AM

 
Faith
likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation.
In My Garden
Soul Journey
Victoria Chorale
Historymakerz
SlackJacks.com
Gallery
Archives
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
My Friends
Shihua
Rachel
Norhana
Emily
Kevin
Grace
Estee
Samuel
Felicia
Yixuan
Rongjie
LS
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe