Comments: Post a Comment
Thursday, January 06, 2005

It's quite sad that many things have changed... Relationships have changed.
Some people break up, some people find new love...

When relationships fail... will it be considered a waste of time, a waste of effort? I don't know. And I don't have a model answer to this. I guess God has his plan for everything that happens to us. Perhaps... a failure has its lessons, it helps us mature, but at the cost of things...

Only true love can withstand tribulations.
Only true love can withstand and endure the test of time.

Was just thinking about my friends and their relationships... and am quite sad for some of them who have broken relationships... when everything seemed to be so fine... because life is full of uncertainties and people change over time.

Long-distance relationships are so hard to maintain... It's not surprising that people cheat on each other in such situations. It happens. You never know what your boyfriend or girlfriend is doing behind your back... and furthermore in such a faraway place.

I feel sad for Lor. She doesn't deserve this. I feel sad that he's not as faithful to her. Nvm... it takes a lot of time for wounds to heal.

Relationships are never easy... even if God has planned the right person for you... it still isn't easy. After all, humans are weak and we falter and we listen to the devil's voice at times... which cause many upsetting situations. I mean, we all have our weaknesses....
With so many things to do... the effort to keep things going has to be there. Even if it means a lot of effort, i think the love will spur that on. After all, we all love freedom right... the freedom to do our own things, the freedom to lead the kind of lives we want, the freedom to pursue our dreams, and all these may have to achieved at the cost of things... perhaps at the cost of having less time with each other, at the cost of not seeing each other for a long long time. I wonder whether there's a perfect plan to work this out. There will always be problems, and perhaps its the solutions that matter more than avoiding problems. Problems will keep coming... so there must be a way to understand each other. It's all about effort. I know some people just can't be bothered to understand, to listen...
_____________________________

I spent most of the day doing cmb work... clearing the proposals which i had been procrastinating... I feel tired from thinking about my comm work, my comm members who have been very passive. Still... I have more to do.... Sometimes too much of comm work makes me tired... tired from staring at my laptop for a long long time... And then I wish after my comm work I can just find someone to just talk to... and express my boredom over the monotonousness of doing comm work the whole day.

I should just start loving my comm more... then with greater passion i can find more fulfillment in things. Well I think it's because i was working alone in my rooom the whole day, that's why its dull. It's always the people and the results of the work, not the process yeah?!

I shall go shopping tomorrow..


Posted at 1:15 AM

 
Faith
likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation.
In My Garden
Soul Journey
Victoria Chorale
Historymakerz
SlackJacks.com
Gallery
Archives
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
My Friends
Shihua
Rachel
Norhana
Emily
Kevin
Grace
Estee
Samuel
Felicia
Yixuan
Rongjie
LS
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe