|
Thursday, February 10, 2005
I don't know how it came to me... but suddenly i got myself into thinking what i wanna do this year.... e.g. the 3-month holidays... what to do? Don't wanna waste time doing meaningless jobs... Wanna learn piano again.. so must 'xia ding jue xin'.. find resources and requirements and estimate how long i need to complete and how much time i need to spend with my darling piano. I must start searching for possible scholarships during hols for my after-NUS plans... and start accumulating good music records... sigh.. like who will want to give me scholarship? or sponsor me for studies after NUS? And i don't have a referrant anyway... Money money money.... so which means i need to get a job during hols. Nothing comes easy.... got to do my research.... so anyway i always start doing research whenever i'm free to surf... like just now.... Haha.... or maybe I should just join s'pore idol in the hope that i can win.... then i can earn more money hopefully and start saving up. But no.... just take it as i didn't mention joining s'pore idol... It's not in my character to go for an idol competition... no no... not s'pore idol.... Just don't like being on tv. Haha... or maybe i won't even be on tv at all... just be some obscure rejected contestant. I really need some support... some morale-boosting support.... if not it's impossible to just depend on myself to boost morale. It's hard i know.... gonna be 21 soon this year..... aahhh! I can continue day-dreaming.... What about my 21st bday? Why bother thinking so far ahead.... when I haven't even decided what I wanna do for V-day next week.... Posted at 3:26 PM |
![]() |
| Faith |
| likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation. |
| In My Garden |
|
Soul Journey Victoria Chorale Historymakerz SlackJacks.com Gallery |
| Archives |
|
May 2005 April 2005 March 2005 February 2005 January 2005 December 2004 November 2004 October 2004 |
| My Friends |
|
Shihua Rachel Norhana Emily Kevin Grace Estee Samuel Felicia Yixuan Rongjie LS |
| Credits |
|
Template: elementopia Image: image cafe |