Comments: Post a Comment
Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My Happy V-Day!!!

I enjoy my tetra-packed strawberry milk nowadays... it's simply plain strawberry milk and nothing more.... not a fanciful drink. But I love it.

I received a bouquet of flowers on V-day night... 12 red roses - my favourite rose colour! Haha.... the flowers were delivered by zaihao but of course not from him... obviously from SOMEONE right... who kept denying that the flowers weren't from HIM. haha! dunno what to say since he kept saying he didn't give me that.... okay i checked with the swocs who were selling the flowers okay and they said it's from YOU... but you said it's not from you... so whoever gave me flowers... thanks!! (though you may not be reading this) So nice so nice.... hmm.....

Initially i thought the flowers were delivered to the wrong girl... cos' i thought i won't get flowers... and then it can't be from other people rite... Was thinking, what if the flowers were really not from him (since he kept denying...), then really, I won't be so bothered about the flowers.... Pretty pretty roses sitting in my room... haha.

Watched Constantine with jf on sunday.... ok.. think the movie's not bad... quite interesting.... but really twisted story of truth (but since it's supposed to be fictional... nvm) and of course full of the inevitable Christian connotations. Hell sure looks frightening in the movie, but think the real hell may just be worse... Then had sushi yipeee!! Was really a good break from work.

Think V-day is really for people who are super super busy.... then comes along a day called "valentine's day" - for people to take a break... as jf said... valentine's day is like holiday for people who are working everyday... (perhaps students won't think it's like holiday...), who, of course thinks i won't understand that very well...
It's day when couples can do something extra nice together... don't have to really celebrate it in an expensive style... just something nice... like go out and have fun and be away from all the busy and hectic working life for a while and just enjoy each other's company.

Everywhere I went, I saw people, men and women, all buying super expensive gifts for each other... every girl had a blissful bouquet of flowers... and couples all had something showy with them which physically outwardly display their celebration of love and romance. V-day has become so commercialised... just like X'mas has become so commercialised... Both V-day and X'mas may just become festivals that will lose their true meanings in the future...

I have nothing really expensive, nothing classy and nothing really beautiful for him. He can't buy me back the time i spent making it, and that's more valuable and costly than anything else. It's not simply 'the thought that counts', but it's how much thought and how much effort that counts. Well, not saying that i'm so nice to make something... but i just thought it's always nicer to be able to make something myself... but v-day over already... and my present for him still sitting in my room.

Went to watch jf run in road relay just now.... now finally i've already seen him played squash and seen him run. ???!!!

I'm so tired now.... Don't know why... I haven't even finished all my work... and I wanna keep doing until I complete what I really need to do tonight... I hate to procrastinate... it just means accumulating and accumulating.... which makes matters worse right. I will never know whether I'm over-working, or whether I'm putting in too much or too little effort in whatever I'm doing... I just keep doing and doing so long as I think I should.. I guess the horrible weather played a part in making me so tired now...

Study, CMB, or sleep?
Posted at 2:27 AM

 
Faith
likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation.
In My Garden
Soul Journey
Victoria Chorale
Historymakerz
SlackJacks.com
Gallery
Archives
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
My Friends
Shihua
Rachel
Norhana
Emily
Kevin
Grace
Estee
Samuel
Felicia
Yixuan
Rongjie
LS
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe