Comments: Post a Comment
Sunday, February 06, 2005

Oh I'm excited about the coming CNY week and also about rockfest!

Rockfest which means College Rock Festival will be on 5 March, Saturday 4 to 10pm at Youth Park! Come down and support ok!!
I've got to be there at like.... 8 plus in the morning all the way until 11pm... whaaa... sure tiring.. having to manage all the bands and all....
Had Rockfest meeting with Giam from OMS and the CFA programme coordinators... They were really nice people... and as we were discussing and planning all the deadlines... it really got me excited.. cos' finally I'm gonna reap the results... it really feels so good to see that things are getting on the way... and soon my posters and postcards will be out the week after CNY!! Publicity will be out! And I can't wait to publicize to the whole hall about Rockfest and also all over campus.... At least, people will finally know that there'll be a rockfest just like last year... cos' not many people are aware of rockfest or even remember it... Most of the time I'm working behind the closed doors of my room.... settling all the emails and paperwork, doing all the thinking by myself... reminding people of the things they need to submit to me... hmmm such quiet work.. who will know that I actually spend a lot of time in my room organising such a big event... Well now you know! Then i had chicken and mushroom pie and a hot latte at Dome (we had rockfest meeting there) and it was on tab... haha.... cos official meeting means the food and drinks are free haha....

Well things I'm gonna do this week.....
1. Go shopping for nice presents.
2. Finish my sewing.
3. Finish my sociology and econs readings and do my research for animal behaviour project.
4. Go out.
5. Enjoy CNY... yippeeee...

I really hope that I'll have a good week ahead... It's not good enough to just plan and plan... have perfect plans but then not carry them out... Have in mind so many nice things, but don't make enough effort to achieve them. Not easy to juggle and remember so many things. Sometimes tired from thinking and wishing that others can help me think and contribute automatically.
All this talk... about 'planning and doing' really triggers many other thoughts. I still find it hard to let go and still trying to struggle and conceal my own unhappiness. All the talk about allowing God to take charge and letting Him help me rise up from my personal failures and a past which I tend to allow myself to drown in. No self-pitying here. I'm not the sort that will sympathize with myself. But when everything small thing is capable of triggering sad thoughts of the past.... I will feel so upset. Because I think so much, I wish so much that I know what other people are thinking that I just ridiculously spend time guessing and figuring out what they're all thinking. Silly girls do silly things like this.

I wish I can just snuggle under a cosy blanket with someone now...

Melancholy sums up my situation. Happiness is most of the time, short-lived. Or put it this way, I have more troubling issues than happy things. Think I need turn to God's words more often...

Blahzzzzzz........

Posted at 2:25 PM

 
Faith
likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation.
In My Garden
Soul Journey
Victoria Chorale
Historymakerz
SlackJacks.com
Gallery
Archives
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
My Friends
Shihua
Rachel
Norhana
Emily
Kevin
Grace
Estee
Samuel
Felicia
Yixuan
Rongjie
LS
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe