|
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
A stranger popped by my blog and dropped me an email. He thinks I'm a melancholic person and really tries to advise me in his very long email. I wonder how he came to know this blog. But suddenly i feel weird having my life publicized to the world out there and he made me even more conscious of this. Well, thanks for your advice whoever you are. Most of the time I'm okay... not so melancholic. And I feel a bit weird getting friendly with strangers suddenly. Like.... do i know you?! Or do you know me?! Posted at 1:10 AM |
![]() |
| Faith |
| likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation. |
| In My Garden |
|
Soul Journey Victoria Chorale Historymakerz SlackJacks.com Gallery |
| Archives |
|
May 2005 April 2005 March 2005 February 2005 January 2005 December 2004 November 2004 October 2004 |
| My Friends |
|
Shihua Rachel Norhana Emily Kevin Grace Estee Samuel Felicia Yixuan Rongjie LS |
| Credits |
|
Template: elementopia Image: image cafe |