Comments: Post a Comment
Monday, April 11, 2005

Blogger's very retarded sometimes.... Ok Sunday's been a good day generally, though I really hate writing the essay on socialist china. I was just dumping all the information i found for my part, seriously believing that every part could be used to answer the question. Sigh, my heart wasn't even on the essay...

Anyway I'm feeling quite stressed about the exams.... sucks!! I'll never be able to finish mugging.... as usual uh-huh... really hope my CAPs won't decline any further, given that this sem's modules are more manageable for me, I just need my mugging power!!! As tough as it may get, I'll try really hard to stay on the right track and do honours in the future. Econs is so demoralising... so freakin' competitive... the modules that never fail to pull my caps down.

During weekend, the level 5 girls caught PEEPING TOM in the toilet!! DISGUSTING PERVERT been lurking around since long time ago... This is what i mean when i said hall is dangerous. OK, so the girl who caught him red-handed was called diana and she saw him peeping at someone bathing, so she shouted "what are you doing..???", called him "PERVERT!", then the PERVERT went up to her, gave her a pat on her head and said "don't worry, it's okay...", and then he walked out... and diana lost track of him. In less than 5 mins, the whole block was mobilised to track him down... but sigh he escaped!! WTH!!!!! STUPID DISGUSTING SHITTY man.... someone should just kick his dick.... ought to be castrated and burnt in hell....

This peeping-tom thingie has been going on for like very long... since last year... till now... who knows when he will appear again...??!!
There have always been news about peeping toms... but they somehow always got away...!! Maybe there are a lot of them, not just one, they're a peeping-toms, peeping-dicks, peeping-harrys syndicate...

I realized I have to be really very clear-minded for the next few weeks, better know very well what i'll be doing, not lose focus... people who know me very well will know what can make me lose concentration... Not an easy thing to do, seeing how easily I don't stay on track nowadays. Studying is fun right?! But... preparing for exams isn't fun at all....

I need lots of confidence in many things... in myself especially. As if life isn't demoralizing enough.... I'm just a girl seeking self-worth, trying to raise my own self-esteem. It's true I get demoralized easily... by little things here and there that discourage me and make me feel that whatever I do or whatever I plan will ultimately become meaningless.

Perhaps I don't know what's truly meaningful for me, or is there a set of standards that defines meaningful..?

I hope I'll always be on the right track... there are many things I do not know, many things I asked myself but I don't know how to answer them... Maybe other people can give me answers? Or do I have to take time and find out as god guides me along....

And I just realised that being with jf no matter what he's busy with, is simple enough to brighten up my day.

Yawnzzzzz........


Posted at 6:07 AM

 
Faith
likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation.
In My Garden
Soul Journey
Victoria Chorale
Historymakerz
SlackJacks.com
Gallery
Archives
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
My Friends
Shihua
Rachel
Norhana
Emily
Kevin
Grace
Estee
Samuel
Felicia
Yixuan
Rongjie
LS
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe