Comments: Post a Comment
Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm so freaking stressed....!! Going crazy.... I finished one set of notes and then there's another thick pile of notes and readings at the corner of the table... waiting for me to conquer them!! Sucks...I really hate this feeling.... feeling like i'll never be able to finish, and i'll never be able to study as smartly as i thought i can.... and i'll just lose this academic battle. I think sometime back I dreamed of the worst grades I can ever get... It's so competitive... econs econs... econs is like one the most competitive subjects in my fac... I don't know whether I'll be up to it. Totally way behind my studying schedule... did i spend too much time thinking about a topic or what..?!!?! Ok i know all of you out there students of the world are feeling as stressed too!!!... Ok this must be accumulated stress which i was trying to repress for the last few days... I know... feeling stressed is useless, but this is not like the old days in sec sch when I could still relax the day before my exams... argh... who says studying for uni exams is more manageable... And somehow... during my study breaks, some crazy thoughts did occur to me... Blah... and i must be totally determined about this whole mugging business... Huileng told me " BY FAITH!! " By faith i can achieve... by faith i will achieve... at least that was the most encouraging statement i've heard... I need miracles, I need to work wonders, I need to know what I'm doing... getting crazy... I wish I can have more energy and time to study somemore... it's already bedtime!! And I can't afford to damage my health at this point of time though I think being sick has its advantages... I had a totally upsidedown screwed sleep clock on monday and tuesday... totally screwed up my energy and mind... I was so burnt out I slept so much on wednesday to compensate for the sucky two days. Ok maybe my studying schedule is way too ambitious... but I took into consideration the so little time i have. What was even worse was that i can actually think about doing other things in the midst of studying... ok... think only.. didn't do them in the end... but totally... I hate this... Studying and preparing for exams are two different things.. So I was studying... but I wasn't really preparing for exams.... Sucks, as if life isn't demoralizing enough, all this stress shit has to make me feel even more demoralized, more insecure, more doubtful of my own abilities. Sigh all I can do is pray.. Ok students out there... we're in this deep shit together... All the best to us!!!

Ok exams aside...

I wonder why I have the same nightmares or the same beautiful dreams again and again... but all these just became vague impressions after waking up. Thank goodness, I'd rather not remember too many details. Nightmares - the shapeless and silent formations, imaginations, illusions, of all my fears and repressions deep inside my heart, that can only make their presence felt while i'm asleep. The beautiful dreams? - all my wishes and hopes that only lives in my dreamland, perhaps never in real life. So why do the same events or the same people appear again and again... maybe god is trying to tell me something, ok i know this may sound ridiculous, but yah... maybe my dear heavenly father is speaking to me... just trying to feel positive about all these... Yah... talk about imaginations... I'm not going blog about what happened in my dreams, even if you ask me, I'm not going to say.. I consider all these as personal private... cos' they just mean too much to me, or rather, the people appearing in my dreams just mean too much to me...I'm feeling so much... yah... unnecessary it seems.

Some recent nonsense dreams:
- I had lasik eye surgery... wooohooo~ I had perfect eyesight in my dreams!
- Everything around me turned into some sort of painting... so everything was 2D... totally... On one side was a painting of my noticeboard, my shelves, my laptop, stationery, my table... all became 2D. Ok yah then there was a painting of my bed on the floor. Nothing, nothing was 3D except me. Very Bizarre. totally meaningless senseless..

Some dreams I remembered since a long time ago:
- I had this very gorgeous wedding gown... totally i was so happy in my dreams. It wasn't entirely white... it consisted of a few colours here and there... purple, pink, blue, red.. and it was really beautiful... but too bad I couldn't remember so clearly what my "dream" wedding gown looked like.
- I dreamed I murdered my ex-bf's best friend in school.
- I turned into a cartoon character and my boyfriend was some hunk from hollywood... jude law..? or was it hugh jackman..?

Ok dreams aside...

I'm still a stressed-out freak... but glad i de-stressed here... Argh... no time to waste!
Posted at 3:10 AM

 
Faith
likes 1.music&fine arts 2.playing piano 3.singing 4.acappella 5.literature 6.sociology 7.cross-stitching 8.reading 9.playing drums 10.watching people do things i can't do 11.listening to music 12.red or white roses 13.the colour white 14.julliard 15.dreaming 16.jazz bands 17.broadway musicals 18.chocolate&icecream 19.strawberries&bananas 20.vacations | must achieve: 1.save lots of money 2.learn more music 3.learn driving 4.travel a lot after graduation.
In My Garden
Soul Journey
Victoria Chorale
Historymakerz
SlackJacks.com
Gallery
Archives
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
My Friends
Shihua
Rachel
Norhana
Emily
Kevin
Grace
Estee
Samuel
Felicia
Yixuan
Rongjie
LS
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe